- MinecraftEdu Teacher Cheat Sheet - A Google Doc I keep updated to help teachers get MinecraftEdu up and running quickly and easily.
- Programming inside Minecraft - With the ComputerCraft mod installed, you can actually program computers inside Minecraft itself. Here is the beginning of a number of lessons that teach how to use and program computers inside Minecraft.
- Super Pirate Battle Instructions Video - This video shows how to use the cannons in the Super Pirate Battle world listed below.
These are the worlds that I featured in my sessions on MinecraftEdu with links to download them.
- Best World Ever
- The Unknown Caves
- Epic Minecraft City
- Race for the Wool!
- DataScreamN's Minecraft Adventure
- Interactive Redstone Computer
MinecraftEdu has its own website of worlds that teachers have created and submitted. Some are better than others. Here are the two I featured in the sessions.
Mods greatly allow you to customize your Minecraft experiece. Use at your own risk, they are not official supported. However, it is really quite amazing what functionality you can add. These are some mods that I've tested and work with MinecraftEdu 1.6.4.